We are huge advocates of the benefits of underwater physical therapy and under water exercise. Please click the link to see our full selection of underwater exercise products and equipment. We’re also huge advocates of enabling everyone to stay as active as possible in their lives. If you find yourself in need of a pool lift or a device that lifts a person from one point of origin to a destination, the major elements to look for are:
- 1. Weight Capacity of the Lift
- 2. Safety of the Design/Legitimacy of the Safety Requirements
- 3. The Height Clearance: How High Do you Need the Lift to Raise?
- 4. The Lowering Capacity: How Low Do you Need the Lift to Lower?
- 5. Do You Need the Lift to Be Portable, or Can it Be Permanently Installed?
- 6. What Surface Are you Installing It Into or Utilizing It On?
If you are purchasing a lift for your personal use, it’s good for you to know that even the lifts we carry that are not ADA approved are still very high quality and safe. Not all of them are. If you are outfitting a public facility, you now have to abide by ADA requirements and these are three of the best qualifying lifts to choose from:
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our counselors if you have any questions. We always guarantee the best choices and the best pricing in the country in regard to everything we sell.
Enjoy and Thank You!
Erika L. Feinberg, CEO
(This is an excerpt from our Health E Catalog. Sign up for private specials.)