ActiveForever In the News
- 4/1/2014: April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month
ActiveForever is committed to helping the Muhammad Ali Parkinson’s Center again this year by raising money for Parkinson’s research. The freezing episodes associated with Parkinson’s symptoms can be improved with motor stability therapies and products designed to aid Parkinson’s sufferers with their daily mobility challenges.
ActiveForever CEO, Erika Feinberg, has been a dedicated supporter of the MAPC, and suggests the following article:
Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms Freezing Episodes, and related products, to improve daily living for Parkinson’s patients and their caregivers.
ActiveForever customers are invited to contribute online by adding a small donation to their cart checkout throughout the month of April.
- 3/5/2014: Mobility Matters – Navigating the World Adaptive and Assistive Devices
March 2014 – Living Well insert in the Arizona Republic – By Kristine Burnett
Writer discusses the most beneficial mobility devices available, important considerations for choosing the right device, with advice from ActiveForever CEO, Erika Feinberg, on how to get started if you need mobility assistance.
- 4/12/2013: Readers Respond to the $1,206 Toenail Clipping: Writer laments about the financial and otherwise pains of renting the Invacare Perfecto2 through insurance. Wishes he could buy it outright from ActiveForever!
- 3/8/2013: Salon Owner to Hold Fundraiser Saturday: Creative Designs Hair Salon raises money to purchase a Special Tomato Jogger Stroller from ActiveForever for one of it’s clients.
Articles and Press Releases
- 7/1/2013: ActiveForever Charity Checkout Hosts the Skin Cancer Foundation in Honor of UV Safety Month
- 5/28/2013: ActiveForever and eWheels: Partners in Enhanced, Environmentally-Friendly Mobility
- 5/21/2013: ActiveForever and Laser Gym Present Core Laser Pro For Advanced Professional Training and Physical Therapy
- 5/17/2013: Alzheimer’s Caregiving and Active Halo GPS. The Alzheimer’s Association estimates that 1 in 10 people over age 65 and nearly half of people over 85 have Alzheimer’s disease. The number of Americans with Alzheimer’s disease is expected to increase to 14 million by 2050.
- 5/15/2013: Laser Touch One: Two Powerful Pain Fighting Agents in One Sleek Package
- 5/14/2013: Active Halo GPS Safety Tracking Alert One Sheet
- 5/14/2013: ActiveForever Presents BodyUP and Uniband Latex Free Resistance Bands
- 4/29/2013: ActiveForever and AMBER Alert Join Forces to Launch Active Halo GPS. A uniquely robust, yet very cost effective GPS tracking and reporting system designed for medical and senior care facilities.
- 4/9/2013: LaserTouchOne for Simple, 2-Minute Pain Relief
- 4/9/2013: ActiveForever Grows More Than 1300%; Builds Regional Account Management Organization
- 4/9/2013: Therasage and the Benefits of Far Infrared from ActiveForever
- 4/5/2013: ActiveForever Austin Air for Everyday Air Quality Concerns
- 4/5/2013: ActiveForever enVy Anti-Aging/Wellness Pillow: A Must for the Traveling Soul
- 4/5/2013: ActiveForever enVy: What is your most intimate possession?
- 4/5/2013: ActiveForever PS2500: Hearing Should Be Effortless
- 4/4/2013: ActiveForever Launches the ActiveHalo GPS Tracking System the world’s smallest and most powerful GPS tracking system in the world!
- 4/2/2013: ActiveForever Turns 20: Celebrates with New eCommerce & Print Catalog Experience
- 3/28/2013: Healthcare Innovations 20th Anniversary Edition Catalog is now available!
- 3/22/2013: ActiveForever Offers Major Incentives for Shopping their Beta Website: The company’s newly redesigned site will launch in April as part of their 20th anniversary celebration. Enjoy!
- 3/7/2013: ActiveForever Emergency Kits for Schools
- 3/7/2013: ActiveForever Ramps Up Scooter Mobility Offerings